THE FIRST JET SKI WITH JETSOUND
Discerning watercraft enthusiasts know better than to fall for flashy graphics splashed over questionable engineering when they can have the perfect blend of performance and top-of-the-line quality backed by years of know-how from the people who introduced the sport of personal watercraft recreation in the first place, Kawasaki.
The 2020 JET SKI ULTRA 310LX PWC gives those experienced enthusiasts exactly what they want: the ultimate combination of class-leading power, precise handling and superior luxury.
- The JETSOUND™ audio system, a first in personal watercraft, allows riders to listen to music while riding
- Contoured and scalloped LXury three-passenger seat offers the ultimate in comfort for long-distance touring or casual riding, whether riding stand-up solo, seated or with passengers
- The industry’s first heat-resistant seat cover helps keep the rider and passengers cooler on hot days
- Hydroturf striped pattern deck matting provides classy looks and superior grip
- The supercharged DOHC inline four-cylinder engine produces a staggering 310 horsepower; It’s the most powerful production PWC in history
- The pump impeller features a super-efficient 3-blade design that gives the 310LX great initial acceleration
- Strong and light, the 310LX’s deep-V hull offers superb straight-line tracking and precise cornering performance
- Industry-leading, 212L storage capacity lets you bring all your gear with you
- 78L fuel tank is the largest in its class, providing tremendous range for long rides
- Left-side reverse lever is ergonomically designed for easy operation
- Separate keys for full power operation and Smart Learning Operation
KAWASAKI JETSOUND AUDIO SYSTEM
The JETSOUND audio system, a first in personal watercraft, allows riders to listen to music while riding. For those who feel life is better with a soundtrack when blasting across the water on a supercharged Jet Ski, the new Jetsound audio system is for you!
The audio system was jointly developed with ASA Electronics (makers of Jensen). Standard equipment on the Ultra 310LX, the system includes an amp and audio controller (built into the handle), and two speakers (positioned below the mirrors).
The amp is rated at 20W (x 2 channels); max 40W x 2 channels. The speakers are rated at 30W each; max 60W x 2
The system is compatible with iPod and iPhone, other smartphones, and other audio players that have a stereo pin jack output and provide files in MP3 format. The system can also play music files from a USB memory stick.
The waterproof aluminium case in the glove box is provided for playback from a USB memory stick. The system can handle USB memory sticks up to 4GB. For iphone / iPod use, connect with the equipped stereo pin jack (3.5mm). A water resistant storage case is provided standard and is compatible with models / sizes up to iPhone 4S.
310 HORSEPOWER SUPERCHARGED ENGINE
The 1,498cc, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine makes 310 horsepower via a low mechanical loss design and improved efficiency. The Eaton TVS constant-displacement supercharger and liquid-cooled intercooler provide instant and consistent boost for outstanding performance throughout the rev range.
- Heat-resistant plastic intake manifold is shaped to improved low-mid range power
- Cast pistons feature additional ring land V-grooves for better oil retention
- Hardened nickel 33.4mm intake and 28.3mm exhaust valves offer superior reliability
- Two-layer oil cooler offers efficient cooling
- Large cam chain increases reliability in a supercharged engine application
- The reinforced crankcase adds to engine’s durability and reliability
- Fuel pump provides a high pressure, high flow fuel for increased power and better fuel efficiency.
- Thick water jackets improve cooling performance
- Check valve system between the cylinder jacket and water muffler that shuts water flow off above 2,000 rpm, to keep the cooling water inside the cylinder jacket for optimum cooling performance
- Piston cooling oil jets increased from one jet per piston to two jets per piston for increased piston cooling
- Oil pan features additional baffle plates to prevent oil slosh during tight turns or extreme acceleration/deceleration
- Crankcase oil return holes are designed for quicker oil return to the oil pan
**Horsepower measured in PS at the crankshaft under controlled conditions. Actual performance may vary.