Showcasing Our Best Jetskis
Browse Newcastle Jetski Centre’s range of stand-up, supercharged and non-supercharged jetskis below.
The Stand-Up Jetski: SX-R
- The marine 1,498 cm³ DOHC inline four-cylinder engine produces 160 horsepower.
- It’s the most powerful production Stand-Up PWC in history.
- Superb cornering performance. Development of the new hull incorporated racing feedback.
- Agile handling complemented by great stability and increased power, allowing higher cornering speed.
- Exceptional stability from a longer and wider hull contributes to excellent stability in both straight-lines and turns.
- Wide deck with a larger, wider floor provides more room to move around.
- Sleek and sharp styling, reflecting its high race potential.
- Injection mould sponsons contribute to overall stability as well as sharp, clean turning performance and a very solid feel when banking.
- Kawasaki Splash Deflector (KSD): a lateral strip on the forward section of the hull reduces water splash, especially at speed and in rough water.
- MX-style handlebar features a sporty pad that contributes to the racy looks.
STX-160LX key features:
- Smart Steering, ensuring a smooth and controlled turn.
- New rider mode, Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode.
- High-performance, 1,498 cc, 4-cylinder, DOHC fuel-injected and 4-stroke engine.
- New, lighter throttle lever with the reverse lever on the left side.
- Audio system with Bluetooth-compatible “Jet Sound” providing premium functionality.
- New special LX Deck Mat and extended reboarding step.
- Spacious 114-litre front storage.
ULTRA 310LX key features:
- The JETSOUND™ audio system, a first in personal watercraft, allows riders to listen to music while riding.
- Contoured and scalloped LXury three-passenger seat offers the ultimate in comfort for long-distance touring or casual riding, whether riding stand-up solo, seated or with passengers.
- The industry’s first heat-resistant seat cover helps keep the rider and passengers cooler on hot days.
- Hydroturf striped pattern deck matting provides classy looks and superior grip.
- The supercharged DOHC inline four-cylinder engine produces a staggering 310 horsepower. It’s the most powerful production PWC in history.
- The pump impeller features a super-efficient 3-blade design that gives the
- 310LX great initial acceleration.
- Strong and light, the 310LX’s deep-V hull offers superb straight-line tracking and precise cornering performance.
- Industry-leading, 212-litre storage capacity lets you bring all your gear with you.
- 78-litre fuel tank is the largest in its class, providing tremendous range for long rides.
- Left-side reverse lever is ergonomically designed for easy operation.
- Separate keys for full power operation and Smart Learning Operation.