THE JET SKI ULTRA 310X IS THE MOST POWERFUL PRODUCTION PERSONAL WATERCRAFT IN THE WORLD. PERIOD.
1,498cc, inline 4-cylinder marine engine with supercharger and intercooler with advanced technology including: Electronic Throttle Valves (ETV), cruise control, 8 kph no wake mode and fuel economy assistance mode.5-way adjustable handlebar suits a wide range of riders and riding styles,fully sealed, class-leading 206 litres of storage capacity under the hood. Kawasaki Smart Steering® system assists in watercraft handling when the throttle is quickly released at high speed.Smart Learning Operation (SLO) mode limits engine speed enabling new riders to become familiar with the Jet Ski watercraft, It is one of the most advanced, with deep-V hull that provides class leading performance in rough water.
- Supercharged DOHC inline four-cylinder engine produces a staggering 310 horsepower, it’s the most powerful production PWC in history
- Pump impeller features a high-efficency 3-blade design that gives the 310X greater initial acceleration
- Strong and light, the 310X’s deep-V hull offers superb straight-line tracking and precise cornering performance
- The instrumentation includes a new fuel consumption function, revised boost meter scale, riding modes, external water and air temperature, clock, time, trip and hour meters, tachometer (in digital or graph displays), speedometer and max speed functions
- Eaton TVS constant-displacement supercharger and liquid-cooled intercooler provide instant and consistent boost for outstanding performance throughout the rev range
- Industry-leading, 212L storage capacity lets you bring your gear with you
- 78L fuel tank is the largest in its class, providing tremendous range for long rides
- Separate keys for full power operation and Smart Learning Operation
310 HORSEPOWER SUPERCHARGED ENGINE
The 1,498cc, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine makes 310 horsepower via a low mechanical loss design and improved efficiency. The Eaton TVS constant-displacement supercharger and liquid-cooled intercooler provide instant and consistent boost for outstanding performance throughout the rev range.
- Heat-resistant plastic intake manifold is shaped to improved low-mid range power
- Cast pistons feature additional ring land V-grooves for better oil retention
- Hardened nickel 33.4mm intake and 28.3mm exhaust valves offer superior reliability
- Two-layer oil cooler offers efficient cooling
- Large cam chain increases reliability in a supercharged engine application
- The reinforced crankcase adds to engine’s durability and reliability
- Fuel pump provides a high pressure, high flow fuel for increased power and better fuel efficiency.
- Thick water jackets improve cooling performance
- Check valve system between the cylinder jacket and water muffler that shuts water flow off above 2,000 rpm, to keep the cooling water inside the cylinder jacket for optimum cooling performance
- Piston cooling oil jets increased from one jet per piston to two jets per piston for increased piston cooling
- Oil pan features additional baffle plates to prevent oil slosh during tight turns or extreme acceleration/deceleration
- Crankcase oil return holes are designed for quicker oil return to the oil pan
*Horsepower measured in PS at the crankshaft under controlled conditions. Actual performance may vary.